Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Max Speciality, a shocking death!
Mint report that “A person familiar with the situation said Bhuyan had been admitted for a triple bypass heart surgery. There was, he said, an error with the tubes when Bhuyan was hooked to the heart-lung machine. Instead of the tube that transports blood, a tube supplying compressed oxygen was inserted into his aorta. “The doctors and technicians realized their mistake in seconds but he died of an overdose of oxygen,” he added. He did not want to be identified”.